Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Now I know 'why?'!

I remember my father telling me wonderful stories about courage, dignity, ethics, etc. as a child. And he always insisted I watch this. Frankly, I enjoyed every episode of this series and to-date, highly respect this genius!

Today, Deepti points out this article.

What you make of it, is upto you. Me?! I'm no feminist, but I do agree on -

"If telling a lie three times can be persuasive, imagine the power of something old and sacred that has been told again and again for twenty-five centuries or more."
Kudos to the author! May he -

"...come back to earth, and this time, please take a female form so that you can take a fresh new look at a few of your shlokas from a different perspective..."
On a more personal note, I believe a LARGE number of men are still threatened by the success of their wives, girlfriends, daughter-in-laws & daughters; leading to immense insecurities, ofcourse!

No comments: