Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cheap Thrills?

So he's back. And yes, they might not agree on everything the other says. But this is ridiculous! (Please check video!)

First he said, "I may not ever see him again, I don't know. We'll worry about that when the time comes". That does not, I repeat does not give you the liberty to assume he will never!

Second, if a reporter asks you a question, you can either say, "No comments" or give him a straight answer. I believe he chose to give you a straight answer! How can you possibly call that 'Verbal Bashing'?!!

Ghosh! For once, can you NOT mince words and give us the raw deal? Maybe we'll try and figure out for ourselves if we really want to assume things!


(October 5th 2007) Update:

Completely out of context ofcourse, but I found this snap in one of my folders -

From a stack of Tirupati snaps!

What better day than 2nd of October, to think of him posing as a Statue of the Mahatama, for his daily living!

No comments: