Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Aroma & Stench

I've always found myself attracted to the 'aroma' the ink from a ball-point pen leaves behind. Infact, when I'm trying to concentrate on a conversation over a phone and I have a pen at my disposal, I can be found making weird shapes over paper - definitely scratching & scribbling. Only recently did I discover that half the reason for that is the smell from the ink! Weird huh?! Well, I've only started writing this blog. Wait till you see more 'weirdo' action.

Speaking of aromas ofcourse, last Saturday we were at this place for dinner. All five of us were starved and so the smell of all the wonderful dishes around us was definitely not helping! And then this family walks in. All smells, seasonings, spiciness suddenly lost out to an overpowering scent! My mom speaks first, "Do you smell that? Wonder why they'd mop the floors with lysol now?!"

What can I say?! Lysol smells good when it's on your floor; if it replaces your perfume(?)..., God be with thy neighbour!!

No comments: