Thursday, November 15, 2007

When words fail you

Here's a prayer request from PrayWay -

"I lost my baby when I was 9 weeks PG this year. The baby was due last week on my birthday. Please pray for me. I cant talk to my family about the pain.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
My Angel

I know not why God took you. Your due date was on my birthday. You should be here now. One week old or so. I want to hold you and hug you. I want to see your shining little face. My heart aches for you. I so want to have you here with me. I love you little one.

One I will never hold, hug or kiss. I miss you so. I see others with their new little angels in the stores. I look close and I can almost see you in their place. I know you are safe and happy in heaven. I know you are taken care of and loved. I just wish you could have stayed here with me for a while.....to hold and to love.

Love always,
Your Mom, now and forever a mother of five.
"

Please spare a moment & pray if you will.

2 comments:

Samba said...

Very touching. Almost brought me to tears. It's great that she made an effort to see her unborn child among the kids she got to see. It's even more adorable to see her make an effort to put her feelings in words, despite her state of mind.

The kind stuff that makes my day.

Pranjal said...

Strength like that deserves admiration!