Monday, November 5, 2007

Sheru's 60th

His 60th day on this planet

And boy(!!), does he look BIG! Both Munnu and he are such a treat to watch!

As sleepy weather continues to haunt Bangalore, my mother wonders how active they will remain in days to come. All we see them do lately, is cuddle up together & sleep the whole day away. Postmen, courier guys, salesmen, don't matter anymore. They choose to partly open one eye, throw a heavy glance at the intruder, a second at us walking out & slump back as if to say 'You know what needs doing; give them a bark from us, will ya...'!!

My brother blames me. According to his theory, dogs pick up characteristics from the one they spend maximum time with. Well, I'm glad I get to sleep.

Adorable aren't they?!!

He simply loves the bean-bag

(Novenber 6th, 2007) Update:
Sheru's little black sis has been adopted (finally)! I wasn't around to check on the person/people who have taken her in. But I pray they are a responsible bunch & help her grow into a good, strong dog someday :).

Cheers!

10 comments:

Samba said...

Very cute dog. They are such wonderful buddies, I sometimes wonder whether humans can ever come close.

Pranjal said...

Strange isn't it?! We end up comparing ourselves with every species. Would any of them do the same?

As quoted by William Hazlitt -
"Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what they ought to be."

Maybe we should stop mulling over things so much, no?!

Deepti Dani said...

Yeah, do not think so much.

Thinking aside, Sheru is sure cute. Coming from me, I am sure that is a huge thing.

Pranjal said...

Oh yeah! It sure is :)!

Smini said...

Me Not a Dog lover!

but Sheru's cute....as long as he is with u.....

Pranjal said...

I can understand not wanting a dog around. No qualms about that. You called him cute, that's quite a deal :)...

Kumudha said...

So adorable!

Thanks!

Pranjal said...

Thanks to you as well! I'm sure Munnu & Sheru love all the compliments they recieve :)...

longblackveil said...

Sheru's white hot! And looks darling next to Munnu.
It's so nice to know of at least one happy ending in the long line of adoptable hotties on the streets. All three of this set have found homes and that's swell. Thanks to angels like you. *Applause.*

Pranjal said...

Thanks Long! I'm humbled!

There are SO many more out on the streets :(. Still a LONG way before a breather, no?