Wednesday, November 14, 2007

10 years & counting

14th November 1997 - A friend & me started from my place on my kinetic to a tutorial class. We didn't make it to that class & following ones for a whole month. She broke her collar-bone, had horrible bruises on her back and legs, while I tore my lip & fractured my wrist. I still remember our final biology practicals - Rat Dissection - she used her right hand while I, my left (and we worked on one rat together!)

Not sure where she is today. I pray she's happy, healthy & safe someplace!

To her - "Cheers! Happy Anniversary!"

P.S: Happy Children's day, y'all!

5 comments:

Sudi said...

happy times .. cheers to Ron, u and that fall!!!

Pranjal said...

Thanks da :)!

Smini said...

hey i still remember when vishakha told me about the fall

this reminds me of mine...
"May 27 2005, 8:05 a.m"

Deepti Dani said...

Oh yes I do remember... That day just reminded me of one of your quality: You are a fighter. A soldier.

Pranjal said...

@Smini - I didn't know about yours! What happened?! Hope all's well!

@Deepti - *beaming* Thanks! While at the first aid clinic, I remember this brief patch of consciousness when I kept bugging the doc saying, "I'm a brave one, ain't I?!"... ;P. Apparently, he was trying to stitch my lip up the same time... hehe...