Friday, July 25, 2008

Quirk : An idiosyncracy

Tagged by Deepti.

Tag Rules (hmm... this is new) -
  1. Link the person who tagged you
  2. Mention the rules on your blog
  3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
  5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged
Here goes -
  1. Everytime I enter a restroom, I HAVE to turn on the lights; no matter what time of day it is
  2. When in deep thought, my tongue folds backwards - halfway through; pretty much like a frog
  3. Even as a child, I'd put all my might in holding a pen/pencil. Result - I have a corn on the first knuckle of my right hand, middle finger. Now it's pretty much a cushion for my writing instruments
  4. Curling-up in bed, I cradle myself to sleep by rocking the lower half of my body
  5. I always note the last page number of a book I pick-up to read
  6. Everyday I wash one handkerchief - whether used or not; I change to a new one everyday
phew!... Done! Following people tagged - Smini, Sudi, Santosh and Anushree/Pooja. Two others will have to be non-bloggers. Jump in and leave yours on the comments section guys :)!

5 comments:

Santosh said...

He He ! nice !

Pt # 5 is true of me tooo i also do it always !!!

Smini said...

:).. phew ,i have done mine too.. this was tough..

by the way #2 is funny :)

Pranjal said...

@ santosh - Glad to know you liked :)...

@ smini - Yeah this took some thinking!

Vikram said...

To my dearest amphibian friend with a sleeping disorder – nice work, now I know your secret of inscribing a yearlong lecture into a single notebook page..

Pranjal said...

Thanks Vic! Keep dropping by and you won't be disappointed with the gyaan I have to impart Heh!