Saturday, July 5, 2008

I am:

...completing Santosh's tag
I think: I ponder over thoughts too much
I know: gaallees from 5 different languages (mostly Indian)
I want: to live with Cheetahs, a Falcon, couple'a Orangutans, some Stallions, a dozen-odd dogs and a Python
I have: a lot'a hiccups about how life's played out itself so far
I wish: I could be a bit more 'on-the-face' at times with some people
I hate: fanaticism of any kind
I miss: LA times
I fear: my mind winning over my heart
I hear: my dogs complaining about their meals everyday
I smell: stale by 4pm
I crave: for freedom from my thoughts
I search: for too much spiritual gyaan
I wonder: what those two little baby-crows on our coconut tree are doing this very minute
I regret: letsee... that... and that... and that... and that... and... nevermind...
I love: ME
I care: a rat's ass about Tom, Dick or Harry
I am not: a feminist
I believe: in love
I dance: fairly well by myself
I sing: everytime I'm asked to; no much bhaav required
I cry: without a whisper
I don’t always: play by the rules
I fight: only with my brother
I write: my grand-prarents rarely - almost never (*sigh*)
I win: accolades for my patience from many
I lose: to my brother ALWAYS (*hmpf*)
I never: read a novel twice; unless the first time was a bouncer
I always: manage to find common ground with everybody in a group
I confuse: Venus for Serena & Serena for Venus, among the William sisters
I listen: to every word my mother says and grumble
I can usually be found: reading on my terrace
I am scared: of lizards
I need: to get out and do all the things I've listed in my mind
I am happy about: how I've turned out

Thanks Santosh. This was fun :).

7 comments:

Deepti Dani said...

Nice one

Pranjal said...

Thanks :)!

Santosh said...

Arey that was real quick ya ! and a Fab job at that too :-)

Cheers~
Santosh.

Pranjal said...

Thanks... Fab or not, it's what came to mind FIRST... So I'm guessing it's true... :)

Deepti Dani said...

There! Added in my blog from LJ.

Pranjal said...

Looked it up... Interesting :)!!

Couldn't comment on it on LJ :(...

Deepti Dani said...

thanks for looking it up... I guess u need to register in LJ to comment on it.