Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lucky me

I had an episode with my bike some time ago. I parked it on a quite road in Indiranagar, spent sometime on CMH and got back to find it lying flat on the same spot. Not much damage... just the front left hand portion had a major dent. So when I left it at the service center, the guy asked me if I'd like to get that portion fixed. He said I could claim insurance for the damage and I'd get back 80% of whatever I spend on it. I agreed.

I just received my insurance cheque today - a 110% refund... Heh!

5 comments:

Santosh said...

:0) am sure you are gonna insure all your posssesions now :-)

Also, if i see some gal delibrately making a bike fall and damage it on a quite road in indiranagar.... am sure i would meet you :-)

profit from an insurance co , am sure that s a first !! Way to go !!

Pranjal said...

I'm a really lucky person - that's all I can say :)!

Deepti Dani said...

Good for you.

Sudi said...

wow .... now thats only possible when ur guardian angel is kissing from head to toe :)

Pranjal said...

Heh! Agree. And my guardian angel seems to bless me everyday with more luck :)!