Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Exhilarated

So I finally got to a bookstore... Yay! I was hoping to pick up one other book along with 'god is not Great' and my mind was trying to choose between - 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Maximum City'. I ended up buying - 'The Secret'! And WOW!... what a book this is!

I'd only heard of the movie (in passing) from a friend sometime in 2006, but never really had a chance to catch it. The book is exactly or maybe more that what I've been looking for! I immediately began reading it and wasn't able to put it down until I'd finished!

Whether it'll ring with you or not, I'm not sure. I sure hope it does :)! Fill me in on your experience!

12 comments:

Smini said...

by Rhonda Byrne . Isn't it?
Have been planning to buy the book... some time soon

Pranjal said...

Yup! Rhonda Byrne - that's her! God Bless her soul!! Please, PLEASE read it! It's simply AMAZING!

...and fill me in on your thoughts :)!

Samba said...

Try God Debris by Scott Adams (yes, the same Dilbert creator).

Pranjal said...

Thanks! That's on my list, next!

Santosh said...

I am on this spree and buying books which i have never heard of from anyone; noone has referred it to me and i have not read abou it anywhere ! I got 2 so far

1) My Sisters Keeper - Excellant Book

2) I know this much is true - Currently reading ; so far so good, altough the author could have done without excessive use of foul language !

So far so good ! You may want to check out the first one; really suggest it.

Also Maximum City is not worth buying ; Search for some one who already has it and rent it :-)

Cheers !
Santosh.

Pranjal said...

Thanks Santosh :)! I agree with you on renting out Maximum City. Shall add Sister's Keeper to my list!

Anushree said...

Hey! I had seen a video abt the secret on youtube..sounds interesting!
my friend got maximum city...we joind librarywala. she liked it, mayb shes able to relate more as she is born n brought up in mumbai. m readin a book calld the palace of illusions..its mahabharata as seen by panchali! facts n fiction together!
btw r u in bengaluru now?

Pranjal said...

Palace of Illusions eh? Sounds interesting!

Yup, in Bangalore. How long? - Not sure :D!

Anushree said...

dint see any new post frm u and so smsed yday :)

Pranjal said...

Been busy :)! Will update today! Thanks for reminding, Heh!

Deepti Dani said...

Hi... what's up?

Pranjal said...

Hey Deepti! Missed a deadline at work :P... Trying to make-up for it...Heh!