Saturday, January 26, 2008

For all 'Book-Lovers'

True, we're a net saavy generation. True, we spend 3/4 of our time (or should I add more to that figure?) browsing, emailing, working online, etc. True, we depend on our systems/laptops today.

And yet (I wish I could emphasize more on that 'yet'), when it comes to books, there's a whole lot of us longing to flip through pages rather than use the scroll-bar; those of us who love the smell of paper, who'd drive that extra mile to visit a bookstore!

It's such people 'Librarywala' will always find a true customer in. Kudos to you guys! And thanks Pooja, you're an angel!

2 comments:

Santosh said...

Hey! Thanks for the link. I registered there today, and seems they are very organised. I got a call back from them as soon as i finished registration.

Tks again!

Santosh

Pranjal said...

You're most welcome! I'm glad I was able to bring some joy :)...