Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Arrivals...

Deepti and Sagar are proud parents of a beautiful, beautiful girl - starting today! Congratulations guys!!

(...and thanks for giving me a SOLID reason to flutter this sleepy site a little)

As much as I wanted to be present to witness this bundle of joy make her first appearance into this world, I've missed it by 2 pitiful days. I hope I can make up for them once I'm back in Bangalore. Nonetheless, a zillion hugs (if that's possible), tons of love and loads of blessings always showered on you, little one!! God Bless!

3 comments:

Deepti Dani said...

Still waiting for that blessed event to occur....

qingblog said...

Microsoft Office 2007 helps you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results. Microsoft office 2007 offers innovative and flexible ways to bring people together.

qingblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.