Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Calling it a day

I absolutely long for Friday nights. Not 'coz the weekend's a respite from all the week's work (I work 6 hours, 7 days a week; so no weekends for me), but because Ujji comes home for the weekend. And it's fun when he's around. Of course, that only means a drop in the number of hours I can put in on these days. Which I then have to make up for on Mondays and Tuesdays. Normally, these aren't bad either. This week has been an exception.

Work has been K.R.A.Z.Z.Y! Yes, that bad! Two continuous 16 hour days with barely a breather between. I'm so pooped... *phew*...

Gonna slump into that bean-bag and watch a couple of movies with a steaming cup of coffee and nothing - absolutely nothing - to eat. My stomach feels like it can go without food for a whole week! That's something I've gotto stop doing; crunch time and my routine's pretty much - Food-Laptop-Food-Laptop-Food-Laptop... If I repeat the word 'f.o.o.d' again, I might throw up!

So that's that. TV, here I come.

5 comments:

Deepti Dani said...

So how does that affect your appearance now? ;)

Pranjal said...

The food?! - You know me well. No matter what I dump into my body, I remain just the same :)!

Work?! - Once I've got it done and my boss throws in a, "Good work" comment - I'm glowing :)!

Smini said...

lucky u..iam "J".. for both the "food" and hwo u can decide when u want to work

Pranjal said...

:P... True! I'm lucky and I've always thanked my stars for it :)! But there's a secret behind all the luck - it's a mind game ;)! Wanna play?!

Deepti Dani said...

That's great... about your work and appearance I mean... I am same too...