Monday, December 31, 2007

On & Off...

Wow! It's been a while since my last post, hasn't it? Here's my excuse - I've been trying to get some work done & it's taken longer than expected, especially with these frequent visits to our native.

The fact that the number of posts have reduced over the months, bites me everytime I visit my own blog (...and I do that regularly - visit. Don't ask me why...).

Anyway, more sad news - Sheru's not keeping well *sigh*. Food poisoning, apparently. It hurts to see him so low. Been nursing him for 2 days now. Please pray he feels better.

5 comments:

Ananth krishnan said...

hi pranjal,

i hope sheru gets better....
Dancing Through Life with Guts, Grace & Gusto: Fancy Footwork for the Woman's Sole was a book I was getting for a friend....with all the reading i have to do...i haven`t really mustered enough time for this book...decent reviews on amazon though...I am not really the one to comment on number of posts..inherently lazy as I am...anyways , Here`s wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year....

ananth

Samba said...

Wish you a fantastic new year and happy blogging.

Sheru will get well soon. The trayers of all your buddies and all animal lovers are with him. He is so adorable, he can't be low for long.

Pranjal said...

@ananth - Thanks. He's not getting worse atlast :). Read the reviews as well. Thought I'd ask someone who's actually read the book. Hope things are well otherwise.

@samba - A wonderful new year to you as well! Yup, he's healing, slowly. I miss his mischevious ways :(.

Smini said...

U r not the only one who visits ur blog regularly, i too make it a point to visit.

Pranjal said...

Thanks Smini! That motivates me to keep updating :).