Monday, December 10, 2007

Born to be a star?

Here's Cleopatra Stratan with her famous number - Ghiţă. Yenjoy!



Thanks Pooja

The coat is inside out,
There is no sun above
Nothing is going good
Since I think of Ghita.
But Ghita's not in town
I've asked for him around
It seems to me he's gone
He's gone abroad

Hard, I find it very hard
Want, I don’t know what I want
I know, that you like me too
Ghita what is up with you?
You, come or either go
You, tell me yes or no
Ghita, please don’t hassle me
Tell me, what your life will be?

Ghita,
Tonight I'm waiting at the wicket
Me at the station I bought a ticket
Come to,
But don't come as you did before
As usually with empty hands...
Who else
Will wait and sing for you as I do
Entire evening just getting there
Ghita,
Show me a girl who's fond of you
That loves you more as much as I do...

5 comments:

Anushree said...

he he...thanks for the lyrics!
and do u know any link to download this song?

Pranjal said...

BitTorrent? Ares?

I haven't found it anywhere else :(...

Samba said...

Hey!

I started blogging on Live Mint about Internet Economics. I'm the only one out there at the moment and it feels pretty lonely! But I don't have the luxury of inviting my blog buddies to join me there. The edit chief of live mint does! So I thought I'd at least let my blog buddies know.

I'm afraid the comment is not awful relevant to your post.

By the way, Sheru almost looks like a grown up dog. But what about his sisters? I presume they are his twin sisters. Do you have recent pictures of theirs?

Lastly, I'd like to say hi to the cat that figures in your slide show.

Ananth krishnan said...

hi

It was pretty much by chance that i looked at this blog when looking for a book called Dancing Through Life with Guts, Grace & Gusto...but i couldn`t help recalling that i knew a girl called pranjal bonde from KV where i studied what seems like years ago..dont know if you remember me from the music group...no offence taken if you have forgotten though..interesting blogs with a nice pespective on life...

Ananth krishnan

Pranjal said...

@samba - Will catch up on your Live Mint posts soon. Thanks for the invite. Sheru's sisters are not around our place anymore :(. Cat - Nikki :)...

@ananth - Ofcourse I remember :)! Thanks for dropping by. How's the book - Dancing Through Life...?