Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rendezvous with Jason Wade...

After a really, really long time, I've finally got Linux loaded onto my system - thanks Ujji. And after a really, really long time, I sat back listening to last.fm's radio on the same. I usually put on my headphones when I listen to music, unless I'm all alone. And since old habits die hard, I put on my headphones ćoz I had company - Smurf. After a few numbers, Lifehouse's 'Hanging by a moment' crooned and involuntarily, I plugged out my headphones and let the number play out loud. Almost immediately, Smurf was by my side craning his neck and sniffing at my laptop wondering who this new person was and why he wasn't visible. A few seconds and he figured out where the speakers of my system were (it took me a few days to figure that out) and he just stood there, looking at those speakers completely mesmerized. We sat together through the next few tracks and he seemed to enjoy the experience thoroughly! Few more and he was sound asleep. I seem to have finally found someone who enjoys music the way I do. Perk - no nonsensical comments!

9 comments:

bhavin said...

Hi,
found your blog while searching for meaning of 'Mangalyam tantuna nena..' the way u did sometime back! :)
Will visit this blog again.. seems like there are many interesting things to read here!
regards,
bhavin

hentai said...

The best work ever!

Anonymous said...

great blog just found it whilst browsing through blogger...
:)

Neo said...

I like your blog. please help me to improve my blog thereizen.com better.
http://bit.ly/iJGrIE

Online Preacher D said...

You have done well and I am following your blog.

Try to check on this.

http://shameguilty.blogspot.com/

qingblog said...

Microsoft Office 2007 helps you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results. Microsoft office 2007 offers innovative and flexible ways to bring people together.

cheap car rentals said...

Hi, very nice blog, thanks!

- hire taxi in ahmedabad | ahmedabad taxi hire | taxi on rent in ahmedabad

online dramas said...

so nice blogegr

Unknown said...

I liked your blog. Great job to attract the visitors. Lots of thank from my site.