Friday, February 1, 2008

A True Friend

...is a valuable treasure. I've said this a million times before and I'd like to reiterate here -

'On his death bed, if a man has atleast one true friend by his side, he's a succesful man!'

Today, I feel like one (and I'm not close to being on my 'death-bed'!). Sudi always says -

'When life asks you to put something down, it's because it wants you to lift something bigger; something better!'

He couldn't be more right. In all my troubles, you've been stedfast by my side, correcting me if I were wrong, showing me which route would be better and never judging me!

I might forget to thank the Lord for little things He's been blessing me with, but I pray I never stop thanking Him for you!

Thank You.

4 comments:

Santosh said...

Amazing guy this Sudi ! Is he for real ?? :-)

btw,I remember reading pappilon ages ago, Its about that escape of a prisoner rite ??

Cheers !

Pranjal said...

Yes. Real. All flesh and bone :).

It's been ages since I'm trying to get through Papillon, and I can't seem to get beyond 150 pages *sigh*!

Sudi said...

dont place me in such a place where i may not do justice to it...

love u:)

Pranjal said...

Like I've said before - I wish 'Thank You' had more words :)...

You deserve that and more! As for doing justice, let me be the judge ;)...